OD (OverDose) and Solo D had a fall out?
Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:16 PM
well today was just randomly listening to songs on my laptop and i came across these lines on OD's "the game"from his "don't hate" album, at [2.30secs]
mad type but yet to catch the big dough/
still getting welfare money from my CEO/
left the other spot cos my poo ain't grow/
Solo screaming PayBack cos he think i owe him/
1) undeniably OD and Solo D had a fall out abi?
2) where the heck is Solo D?
2) despite all his don't hate talk OD has officially gone commercial. just released what i guess will be his biggest track nationally. Yoruba hook-party song style in mould of IllBliss' "aiye po gan" and Objazz's "lyrically alert-ki lon se"
3) who the heck has Terry tha Rapman's "Money hungry Chickz" and "I am a Nigerian" from back in the day?
4) have to respect the brains behind paybacktymerecords.com . knowing how lazy/dysfunctional (Omotola and Genevieve's original websites were short lived, and 2face doesn't have one to date!) we are in Naija i have to give it to the web-master for keeping the site running for 10 years now. was originally created 14 december 2000!
Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:53 PM
Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:42 AM
he is on x3m naw....i guesss they had a fall out...naija music industry....beef jus dey errwhere
Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:51 AM
Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:10 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users