Nescafe African Revelation- Cameroon

Hey'all...hope you'all doin good...

You heard of the "Nescafe African Revelation- Cameroon"?

Its a concept one you'all could get involved...

PEACE

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Sup raz...

yeah man i heard of it

please give me all the details bout it,where will it take place?....date and how will things move there.

will they be prizes????? :D
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Aight X...i'll hit'up with'em infos real soon...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    [quote name="StreetDrama-RAZ"]Aight X...i'll hit'up with'em infos real soon...[/quote]

aight raz,u can gimmie a PM if you want.

PEACE!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    shiit....drama,mayne juist hook me up...

@xcapee.....I have seen you so much that i don't want again,i prefer RAZ now :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Nescafe African Revelations is a musical talent hunt, which seeks to discover and nurture young African musical talent, not only in Cameroon, but throughout the West and Central African sub-region.

By way of reminder, it is a local and sub-regional experience, which through serious yet fun competition, NESCAFE discovers celebrates and rewards young and fresh African musical talent.

Entry process:- between 2 & 4 group members, including at least one singer and one dancer, 10 sachets of NESCAFÉ Crèm or NESCAFÉ Classic + 2 passport photos each.

You register @ partnered radio stations (which i am still to find out)...but you may holla at them popular radio stations for info...

I'll forward the NAR registration form to you guys...check your mail box
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    [quote name="coldflamez"]shiit....drama,mayne juist hook me up...

@xcapee.....I have seen you so much that i don't want again,i prefer RAZ now :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

lol...whassup Cold?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    [quote name="StreetDrama-RAZ"]Nescafe African Revelations is a musical talent hunt, which seeks to discover and nurture young African musical talent, not only in Cameroon, but throughout the West and Central African sub-region.

By way of reminder, it is a local and sub-regional experience, which through serious yet fun competition, NESCAFE discovers celebrates and rewards young and fresh African musical talent.

Entry process:- between 2 & 4 group members, including at least one singer and one dancer, 10 sachets of NESCAFÉ Crèm or NESCAFÉ Classic + 2 passport photos each.

You register @ partnered radio stations (which i am still to find out)...but you may holla at them popular radio stations for info...

I'll forward the NAR registration form to you guys...check your mail box[/quote]

Holla son...i'll be waitin' fo it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Aight holla @ this infoline: 74 07 01 01 for detailed info.

And besides the 2 passport photos each, a copy of your ID is required.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    [quote name="StreetDrama-RAZ"]Aight holla @ this infoline: 74 07 01 01 for detailed info.

And besides the 2 passport photos each, a copy of your ID is required.[/quote]

aighht....consider it done!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    Hey whats good with the Nescafe African Revelation contest...any'all in?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    When will the naf 2010 this year be :roll:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010

dunno, nevah heard abt it :?