CAMEROON HIP HOP IS ALIVE

edited July 2012 in Cameroon hip hop
YEAH WAZZUP to all AHH emcees.

this thread is set up for cameroon emcees on this site cus i thought as we got our own forum here we could discuss some of the problems we facin in hip hop today in our country.We all know we are doing our thing but i think the big problem is finance and medias don't realy do what they are suppose to do.So i call out

COLDFLAMEZ

STREETDRAMA

ASONG

THE CORE

and the rest to come in here and let's discuss on this issue.cus shit been movin slowly especialy the English hip hop in cameroon give some of your ideas or proposal to sole this problem peace.

Comments

• 51 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Aighhht X!!!

Boy i think with the unity we are trying to develop now things will be fine and we change/bring up Cameroon Hip hop to the professional level.You know we do our thing nahh....!!!!!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Aigght i kno it ma hommie,just some time,AND I KNOW DA YDE(youndé) STREET MIXTAPE WILL BOOM THIS PLACE,Dj MAX already Cooked the chronic beats for the Mixtape,don't know why you've not even passed by for a while,Cold i listened to the Ill track u made with HOLOKOST damn mayne you cracked DLA.I knew those cats cudn't handle you in that shit though u ripin'em in their own studio :lol: !!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Hi X Cold...Kamer Acts...

Great initiative X...we can talk up stuff...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    big up folks :!: :!: :!:

u know Cameroon hiphop is got a problem now of the past. i get so impressed when i turn on ma radio in D'LA and get such inspired kool stuffs on air. the proliferation of the rap scene by fake mcees with no ethical rule of conduct is at the base of negligence of this formidable art by the gov't.

even though the conceptions of the population is taking a different turn as regards hiphop, we still have to go a long way to establish the legacy of rap in Cameroon.

im very please with the dynamism of the new generation that is ready to give a new breathe to our rap industry.

i was in Y'DE last week and listened to quite good stuffs by FELONY and his crew. don't forget the awaited album of A.K.O with the featurings of Xtacy alias COLDFLAMEZ and others.

man we got a real heavy challenge of uniting mcees in D'LA and Y'DE to one block.

thanks fo the Shout XCAPEE and pliz do led that ur demo and the new tracks i listened get to me for a show at REAL TIME MUSIC.

peace to thugs :idea: :idea:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    Thx 2 u all my hommies for the participation of this piece keep bringin them new ideas,peace.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    [quote name="XCAPEE"]Aigght i kno it ma hommie,just some time,AND I KNOW DA YDE(youndé) STREET MIXTAPE WILL BOOM THIS PLACE,Dj MAX already Cooked the chronic beats for the Mixtape,don't know why you've not even passed by for a while,Cold i listened to the Ill track u made with HOLOKOST damn mayne you cracked DLA.I knew those cats cudn't handle you in that shit though u ripin'em in their own studio :lol: !!!!![/quote]

No doubt reason why u'll hafta smoke the whole West companion,these catz are fuckin ill but u just killed the whole shit bro.Used to wonder why u so sick on audios than text.peace

ha ha,boy shit's walkin......
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    theres real dawgs evrywhere,asia,europe, why nat africa... i believe in u guys... we can all work as a team no matter what differences we share... n bring hiphop back to full health... keep it comming,cameroon kip stunning.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    WOW.THIS IS DEFINITELY TIGHT.WASSUP FAMZ.HOLLA ATCHA BOY.I'M REPPIN' HERE IN THE UK BUT IT'S KAMER TO THE DEATH.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    Yeah Skeptik Stylez...you welcome!...its all good havin u in the Famz...peace
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    yeah skeptic,how you doin,where u from??

holla back!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    sup homs.MC SLILLZ UP IN THIS BITCH!!!I REP KAM 4 LIFE.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited November 2007
    [quote name="SKEPTIKSTYLEZ"]WOW.THIS IS DEFINITELY TIGHT.WASSUP FAMZ.HOLLA ATCHA BOY.I'M REPPIN' HERE IN THE UK BUT IT'S KAMER TO THE DEATH.[/quote]skeptikstyles i kno u wassup kamer iam is in da houze show me luv im from kamer peace
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    WELCOME I AM.YEAH WE KEEPING IT FIRE OUT HERE HOMIE.SO WHERE U FROM HOM?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited November 2007
    bda str8 fire where am from
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    KOOL I REP BDA AS WELL HOM.WE KEEPIN IT FIRE NA MEAN.SO BRING DA HIT I AM N DROP SOME SHIT HOM
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited November 2007
    aight gat u
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    glad 2 c u cats here..
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2007
    yeah i'm glad to c u cats here too,

KAMER 4 LIFEE
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited November 2007
    yeah kamer for life
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2007
    no doubt-hey Core nigga where u at?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2008
    HAY, WAT UP Gesssssssssssssss. bisha is in this ....ish. kamer hiphop 4life we kicking it world wide nigga
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited March 2008
    [quote name="blackbisha aka sleng"]HAY, WAT UP Gesssssssssssssss. bisha is in this ....ish. kamer hiphop 4life we kicking it world wide nigga[/quote]word bisha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2008
    men dem wuna skool me on posting new topic.be post xcapee if e b see 2 pics ah sen weeks back 4 choose one.wen ah check postin langua,profile ict raffia.riz ah d use dis subject than pics[2 posts] wey write up no appear.

probabli raffianess don get the better of ma basic computer skils.Ah need ambulance xcapee[computer illiterate]men dem achu 'n' fireside corn d wait!

hola! street drama raz.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited April 2008
    oh boy chop fo weti u di tok i di readam ma head di tchakara in side
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2008
    [quote name="ICT RAFFIA"]men dem wuna skool me on posting new topic.be post xcapee if e b see 2 pics ah sen weeks back 4 choose one.wen ah check postin langua,profile ict raffia.riz ah d use dis subject than pics[2 posts] wey write up no appear.

probabli raffianess don get the better of ma basic computer skils.Ah need ambulance xcapee[computer illiterate]men dem achu 'n' fireside corn d wait!

hola! street drama raz.[/quote]

:lol: boy i yah u and dat ya rafianess bu i no unerstand wetin u d really talk about.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2008
    lol.mamamiyay.hahahahahahahahahaha

raffia weti?just the name!!!!! lmmfaol.

this na only pidgin or monkeytalk dey inside?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2008
    lmfao skeptik u really a clown.monkey talk na which one huh?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2008
    man what homo sapien di talk that kind way.the guy just di scatter my brain with that yi lang
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2008
    Aint been in kamer now for a minute. I'm in Washinton DC. Just wanna ask who are the hot rappers out there now. When I left, there was VBH, Big BZ, XLM Squad, krotal and the Zoomloa familia. Wat about this kid Fanky P? Somebody answer me. :D :?:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited June 2008
    krotal is still kickin it but xlm now suck like fuck