Where is My Man (Imenemene)

What happened to My Man..what is he up to these days.........when is the next album/mixtape coming out

Dont wanna know what u think of him but just need the 411 on the guy :? :? :? :?

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    91 views but still no reply :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: useless muffacas
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    People don't reply because my man is wack and they don't waste their fingertips to reply about him... I'm glad that he dissapeared...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    So you the spokeperson for everyone in this forum? really funny how some ppl shit with their mouths :wink: :wink: :wink: Now fall the fuck back..let ppl with a little bit of the grey matter respond..if you are concerned about yourfingertips (WTF) why bother replying
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    [quote name="sgqogqo"]So you the spokeperson for everyone in this forum? really funny how some ppl shit with their mouths :wink: :wink: :wink: Now fall the f*ck back..let ppl with a little bit of the grey matter respond..if you are concerned about yourfingertips (WTF) why bother replying[/quote]

whooaa... stop spreading your shit around your ass if you ain't got toilet paper...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    It's funny how artists just disapear like they fell off the face of the earth, it's a real shame. it gets me thinking, like what are we doing this rap thing for, coz i know there has to be more to it than just 15 minutes of fame...

I feel my man is tight and he does his style of music well...i'd like to see him come back
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    one logical post so far....
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    [quote name="sgqogqo"]one logical post so far....[/quote]

he's work... like it or not... Deal with it
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    [quote name="Nameless"]

he's work... like it or not... Deal with it[/quote] you damn right he is working on his next album and now fall the fuck back
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    [quote name="Nameless"]he's work... like it or not... Deal with it[/quote]

have u listened to "it wasn't easy"? that song is too dope... plus he is more of a comic Mc just like eminem, why do peepz respect the bull american comic rappers spits but critisise locally crafted material of the same nature???

anyway i'm not here to make anyone appreciate my views... nameless yo opinion is welcome by My Man himself i'm sure...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    I meant to say he's wack... :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    [quote name="sgqogqo"]
    [quote name="Nameless"]

he's work... like it or not... Deal with it[/quote] you damn right he is working on his next album and now fall the f*ck back[/quote]

I just don't get it... why do fans do this??? that guy's music is bad man. ndi hambile... ndi fundile... two words per bar and you call it a song????? :? what the fuck is that???? :? his first album was a joke... i know because i listened to the whole of it... I'm sorry but i can't stand him... he sucks... :x
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2007
    [quote name="Nameless"]

I just don't get it... why do fans do this??? that guy's music is bad man. ndi hambile... ndi fundile... two words per bar and you call it a song????? :? what the f*ck is that???? :? his first album was a joke... i know because i listened to the whole of it... I'm sorry but i can't stand him... he sucks... :x[/quote]

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2007
    It seems like this nameless dude has something against Myman because he is very dope and for him to say he is wack is just uncalled for
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2010
    My Man is back and he's doper than ever!!!