POETRY BATTLE VOTES

'Sup fam...

As you all know by now, we've got an exclusive poetry battles forum now. We've already got the first battle underway - Kast1 Vs. Nurudeen - and are waiting for the votes to come in.

Nobody's cast one yet, so this is just a post of encouragement - please check out the poetry battles, appreciate the work, give your vote.

the voting/batte rules are also in the forum... I suggest you please read them before casting.

MuchLove

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2007
    im a bad speller :) :oops:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2007
    fire Sista, it's binnawhile hasn't it?

much luv indeed.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2008
    Sup people, Check out poetry battles forum for the battle; brooks Vs vnorm (Native) and cast your vote, the battle been lyin there for the past 10 days and only two votes are in, we all know the poetry battle forum been dormant for so long but we shouldn't let it die in fact we should try as much as possible to see more battles, lets breathe some life in it. So please check out that recent battle and vote.

Peace.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2008
    couz thx man, i didnt even know that there was a battle up, I assumed that battle thing was dead. i'ma check it out.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2008
    les bring back the battles yo'll

i miss them so dearly. :cry:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2008
    trying to breath some life back in the poetry battles.

direct link for the newbies (or the lazies hahahaha) http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=31

please check the rules and give your opinion so we can get this thing rolling again!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2008
    some more votes guys, lets see some more people vote, check out the poetry battle section for a new battle: Couzifer Vs ralstone15 - "LOSS"

Uppin'
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2008
    poetry what you call it... Ey, cant wait to get up in there. Fellars TAKE GUARD!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    we need more battles up in this. to make the froum more active and all.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    [quote name="vnorm"]we need more battles up in this. to make the froum more active and all.[/quote]

hook me up wit one bro! :wink:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    [quote name="Couzifer"]some more votes guys, lets see some more people vote, check out the poetry battle section for a new battle: Couzifer Vs ralstone15 - "LOSS"

Uppin'[/quote]

:lol: i wanna see this battle>>>Couzifer vs MC Qham :D
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    who want it? I do.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    [quote name="MC Qham"]

:lol: i wanna see this battle>>>Couzifer vs MC Qham :D[/quote] Its on!

[quote name="vnorm"](yall should stop freeposting on battle threads its annoying to have to red through each to dtermine which one is a vote and which aint!)[/quote]That too, its not wrong to appreciate after getting a vote in a battle or sharing your observations without giving a vote but I think it would be a good idea to do this only after the voting date has expired and the scores / winner has been concluded.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    werd to that.

Long time no see Couz. what it is?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    [quote name="vnorm"]Long time no see Couz. what it is?[/quote]I'm good bro'...I been good...jus' everyday hustle!!!...I lurk in facebook sometimes n' see u' there all the time!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2010
    [quote name="Couzifer"]I lurk in facebook sometimes n' see u' there all the time![/quote]

LOL. :lol: