lifestyles of the rich and lifeless

Get a life!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2002
    im quite new here but i can see that some of our dedicated forumists have been here for months glued to the computer screen!!!!firstly this cannot be healthy for the eyes,neck and back.secondly, dont you guyz have lives?i mean dont you have time 4 other thingz that normal people do? im sure this cyber addiction is also cauzing irregular mood patterns and iz also affecting your social and personal lives.factors such as lack of friends and a life of seclusion and withdrawal. most people would describe you people as HERMITTS!!!!you hardly go out with friends and you are alwayz alone. God saw that Adam was alone and created Eve. humans need companions! how do you cyber addicts survive with nothing but a screen and keyboard (and on special occasions, a mouse!).the rich part of it comes from the fact that your phone bills must be higher than my entire college tuition!!!excluding my scholarship!!how do you manage?i need to understand. maybe i am mistaken. maybe i am ignorant. would you pleez enlighten me...............................................(especially Rafiki, Nash and KZA!!!!! you seem the worst affected buy this lifeless chatroom syndrome)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2002
    word lord! muzlim, i feel ya main. i mean all these fake people out here alwayz talkin this and that on these forumz but their lives iz real messed up. dont get me wrong not everyone of y'all iz a cyber geek like sum of the golden oldies out there, but we gotta be true ourselves folks. are we doin ourselves a favour by wastin brain cells chattin about stuff we never do in real life? are these chat rooms just an excuse 4 sum of us to talk to someone cauz in real life we have no one to talk 2 cauz we dont have a life!do we just sit here all day and just try and boost our topic ratings, or are we living out there people? anyway just a thought. :P :P by the way, i am honoured to be the latest addition to the rest of you cyber addicts on these forumz! :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2002
    yes, finally a topic that applies to our current situations. thank you muzlim.yes i am a veteran but i would like to disagree. firstly i havent posted in months and i got back in the game last nite.secondly i would like to state that i only have less than 20 posts in my lifetime, wheras kZA and nashty have more than 70! i think they need to explain to the rest of us what they do with their lives. do you guyz have time to eat? bath? do homework? watch t.v. i mean you 2 can start your own website with the hours you have put into this!!!! (soz guyz but i have to use you to clear my name :wink: ) such is life!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    kZAkZA
    edited August 2002
    sorry, i couldn't resist...muzlim, u sound an awful lot like 'mee chow dot tef'. and lud'o'kris, u sound an awful lot like 'darkwing duck'. and fiks, u're the only one who hasn't changed! i may be wrong, and if i am and u wanna know what i'm talking about, read the archives. this discussion is just a repeat of one that went on b4. seeing as i'm not discussing anymore, i shalln't try and defend myself.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2002
    Say dawg I'm here for tha battles -- I'm just tryin to help that discussions out by postin somethin for YOUR enlightenment every once in a while. If you can flow holla at me. But if you 'gon talk smack about people havin no life, you must not have much of one to waste time to actually post it.....ha ha, just tha basic guns and butter kid....guns and butter.