Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week

i line battle cypher(diss the person above u)

Comments

• 234 Comments sorted by
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      [quote name="Infinitepyro"]Gay ass mofo finna f*ck a man/ my bars'll make u kill yo prego b***h like Stan[/quote]

I might kill a bitch..yep but a bitch can kill U like murdering an alphabet
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      (N.U.D.I.V.A.)..ur lyricz make me sleep,idk which is worst,U or ur momz pu**y..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      somebody call 9-1-1! Nudiva's a guy with a tampon stuck up his cunt/ N fuck this rap shit, i've wrapped shit up son. I'm the one like Neo n ya'll don't got a gun!
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      ma flowz be gettin sickker,yah bi*ch ass trana act gangstr,but stil ridin dick heads..fuckd ur lil sis,left this bitch azz nigger lik damn this niggr done did it again..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      The only flows you got are menstrual/ You think you hot? I think not bitch, I think you mental.
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      a retarded nigga thinkin' normal people are mental/ while u the one whose softer than a flower petal/ rhymin' for 4 years olds thats in ur career is somethin' instrumental
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      [quote name="Infinitepyro"]The only flows you got are menstrual/ You think you hot? I think not b***h, I think you mental.[/quote]

ever since primary nigga has never been gud at thinkin'/ u got swag only at blinkin'/ stop beefin' otherwise imma get ur black-ass bleedin'//
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      I love cow meat you chicken, so you beefin with a shark. Yo name sounds like an STD, is your mother genital warts?
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      [quote name="Infinitepyro"]I love cow meat you chicken, so you beefin with a shark. Yo name sounds like an STD, is your mother genital warts?[/quote]

I can see you are trying to go deep like you're an ocean diver/

But Ur depth's more shallow than a midget's swimming pool/

U a shark?..yeah..yeah ofcourse,we never argued you're a biter/

When it comes to this,even ur gay mate aint feeling u/

Lol...aint it supposed to be a ONE LINE cypher?
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      both of yall niggerz suck.. yal cnt spit..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      9-11 quit hating boy i got yo number/ And nudiva we know yo dad is also yo brother!
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      Fuck ur mother for a dollar..

chek it out, am too cocky, to stop me u gat to kill me..ima beat ur fagged ass,battle u wit ease and bring a base ball bat to charter ur kness..u seen wat happnd in ma last batle, ayt then..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      U a ghost, u was killed in yo last cipher/ acting all tough and pretendin to be gangster/ You couldn't put my fire out if your name was Extinguisher/ Yo tongue aint for spittin, it's cunnilingular!
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      LOLLL..WAT DA 4CK WAS THT..boi u need to learn hw 2 spit...
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      in the words of juelz the great, 'u couldn't spit enough to get at me, i'll stretch ya for extra-curricular activity.' I need a challenge, this pussy's 9 lives is over.
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      I been watching this cat from aerial view,I hope you knew,I blow INFINITE atoMICS on ya crews like Hiroshima,cut your appendages,headcuff u with PYROX labelled bandages.yo its operation MURDER call 9.1.1. tell forensics 2 pick up these courpse
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      Don't you mention my name if you aint singing praises/ Rappers way iller than you refer to me as the greatest.
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      I'm gon cross ya'll tee's to dot ya eyes out/ becomin king by slaughtering foes is my route/ punchlines on the house my niggaz get in line now/ i'll munch out the lunchline like ya'll mums eating my girl out.
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      I tried to haller @ ur girl,but I cldnt.cuz I found out u gay..really wana say shit about u,I cnt,cuz no ones evr head of u..u suck boiik.like 4real..and why wld I hate..therz nuthin to hate about U..lol..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      U can hate all you want but inside you love me/ keep comin back to this thread just to see my writing/ you say no1 knows me or they afraid to talk?/ cz when i'm done with them niggaz they outlined in chalk!//
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      how can mathematical thots stand like a ugandan soldier/ i come 2 scold yah,u sound like souljah boy yeeeah/ while i be slingin like L.R.A. rebel/i aint on reggae shit but u can call me tony rebel/ murder u on a post/so tell u wont live 2 tell how the story went/one of ur friends tryna join in the fray, another round of magazine spent...u wnt know wea i spray from till u all bleed on your graveyards...my rhymes be the measurin stickyard
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      It's nice to see

that the only nigga that can step to me is from where i was born.

A hellhole. We some rebels bila cause, we from the ghetto.

But now i'm on some fly shit.

If i want, i buy it.

Aint nothing i can't afford cept anything else but victory in this thread.

I'm killin dreams in this thread.

Raping hope, crushin souls.

I'm like the grim reaper in this thread.

I'm the king!

Call me Jerry Lawler and this my ring!

The place i made n.u.d.i.v.a bend like a queen.

And simultaneously got nine-eleven to sprout his chicken wings.
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      ur flows are senseless it makes a kid who battle u feel tenseless//

now ima kip u hangin' by my sentence as u beg for more like nigga is penniless//
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      Rikambura Still Suckin Dick Headz..Aint That A Bitch..

Would Love To Fuck Ur Girl,Turned Out That Bitch Was A He..

Yah Ima B Hornest,U Hella Good With Ur Crazy Ryhmin Skillz..Come On Yall,gIVE tHE Little Girl (Rikambura) A Round Of Apluzx.

On A Second Thought,,Call Her (Rikambura) A Bitch..Jus Read The Rest Ur Post.Bitch U Suck..

Imma Liv U By The Side Of The Street With A Timbaland Print On The Side Of Ur Chick..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      shit this boy 911's flow 's lighter than air//

in this game ur a servant and m the heir//

i can beat u after takin 20 litres of booze//

every battle,evry duel between us boy u gon loose//

why is evryone feelin' sleepy?,coz ur flows make us snooze//

this aint a battle,its me the rattle who smoked ur ass like a hot boilin' kettle//

go back to ur old job, herdin' cattle,feel ma punchlines as they be hurtin' ur temples//

m the rap mesiah..exactly what this game require//

now watch me and be dumbstruck,admire..the skills

u battlin some1 mentally retarded m ill nigga and on pillz//
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      i can see ur online but u cant reply, why? cos nigga rely on researches,ur livin' a lie snitch

i may be a B*tch but u cant fuck me,evry1 911 got an erectile disfunction//

told u,ur lost like a smallboy at a T-junction,if this was a class assignment u will git a de-duction//

for late submission, ma mission is to destroy cats like u wit no plans and no visions//

man m faster than this boy even when in slow motion!! lol

c'mon boy hit me harder or go home and be nothin' bt a farter!
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      Now I C Y Ur Mom Hated U..

U Found Ur Dad Hiting Ur Bitch,U Decided To Hit His Girl To Make Things Equal..

So U Was Caught Fucking Ur Own Mum..Now Aint U A Dump Bitch...
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      HAHAHAH..Bro I Jus Saw The Post Now..And We Hard A bATTLE..hONESTLY i Won..
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      thats the oldest joke on the book boy..this gon be the last time u gon use ur voice//

ur short futile journey ends here,u cant avoid

dont begg me for messy kid evrythin' u say is null and void

the butcher(me) is buzy cuttin' u into a million pieces//

if u had a gal i wuda gone to give her a million kisses//

but this ass aint got no gal,he have S.E.X wit himself, good at J.E.R.K.I.N
    • Vote Up0Vote Down
      edited April 2010
      Man ur too wack m just wastin' ma time battlin' u...go home change the diapers// u also need some wipers//

cos ur just shitted in ur pants! gotta go sturdy this is ma final year battle me tommorow at 11:00 and imma whip ur ass one more time its fun..lmdo