hungry naija cats!!!!! get beats for free!! no catch!!

i'm nigerian based in abj, i make that REAL hip hop (lyricists only!!!). holla if you're interested.i'm simply givin beats away for the love. if you can prove your skill, i'll give you a beat for free. and beleive me: this ish aint wack. some of the phatest shit you may never hear!!!! ACT UP!!! Holla @ [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] for immediate response. post your thoughts though, if you think this is a gimmick, think again. all you have to do is convince me of your skill and i'll e-mail you the beats if neccesary. word!

Comments

• 50 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited December 2004
    whut up bruh,i'm interested in gettin some ya beats.u can find some o my lyrics on this site,then tell me if its gud enuff 2 get beats 4rm u n how also.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    are you the same cat with a profile on acidplanet?

i felt your one bar right there and i see you the battle type too. i'm a go dig in the crates and see if i can hook you up. one love.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    damn nigga, why u gon start your topic name with hungry :( . yeah the Naija industry is kinda fucked but... anyay am a hola at ya, cos i'm ABJ based too...and i love the free shit :D .peace out.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    yo bigg el

yo man just try'n see if ur boy panther can get a beat from ya, cuz i do beats myself and rap, but love do'n beats more but im try'n see what ur style is like on beats, o'yeah check out some of my practice lyricz on here der not my best but u might like some of 'em

get at me

yg panther

compton'z here
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    PPL!!!! i've uploaded a few demos on acidplanet.com my id is

BigEL tha SoulBro

feel free to listen, leave a review and a comment, here or over there.

if you want anyone you hear, feel free to ask.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AI ... 9&T=257789

thats the link, hope it works...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    i got the demos up and runnin on acidplanet yo!

listen, and holla back.

hell, if you want any of em, ask nicely.

they CERTAINLY are NOT my best, i'm just tryin to give you a feel of what i'm most comfortable with (i'm pretty sure i can hook up anything i'm asked though). Yo, Panther and Traez! give it a listen and holla @ me. ugo send me an email so i can hook you up directly. peace y'all, one love!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    yo big el

what kind of beats r makin are dey for hip hop r techno, i mean da 2 u have i didnt like dem and some other 1's i listen 2 wasnt tight man, u need more beats dat swang more toward's hip hop dogg... im not tryin put u down but u should work on dat shyt playa

yo holla at da kidd

yg panther
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited December 2004
    whut up panther ,big el,i'l luv ya'll 2 hook me up wit some beats.let me know how u'l get it 2 me.will really appreciate it.

its yo boi
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    Panther, Damn Dawg!!! why you tryin to hurt my feelings man! any hows, no bad blood nigga. instead of holdin a grudge, i'm a make a convert outta you. i'll feed you beat after beat till you change your opinion. its either you don't know wht techno is or you don't know what hip hop is. but thats your opinion man. and i thank you for that. meanwhile, i want to hear yo shit too. from the way you talk you must be on that alchemist tip or somn. holla a your boy man. give me an education! (if you can...)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    ugo, gimme your two cents.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    [quote name="ugo"]whut up bruh,i'm interested in gettin some ya beats.u can find some o my lyrics on this site,then tell me if its gud enuff 2 get beats 4rm u n how also.[/quote]

hmm.. go work on ur ryhme bro....

u gon' get beats like u gat skills.. just forget about beats for now

write lika lyricist//

meditate before droppin like a voodoo priest//
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2004
    [quote name="trae_z"]damn nigga, why u gon start your topic name with hungry :( . yeah the Naija industry is kinda fucked but... anyay am a hola at ya, cos i'm ABJ based too...and i love the free shit :D .peace out.[/quote]

AWUF..................... UNA DEY FIND BEAT.. MAKE UNA GO MEET.. DRE...LILJON..TIMBERLAND........OR BETTER STILL IN THE HOME FRONT......LIKE OJB...COBAMS..G-LYNX..

OR..ME :shock:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited January 2005
    [quote name="stan"]
    [quote name="ugo"]whut up bruh,i'm interested in gettin some ya beats.u can find some o my lyrics on this site,then tell me if its gud enuff 2 get beats 4rm u n how also.[/quote]

hmm.. go work on ur ryhme bro....

u gon' get beats like u gat skills.. just forget about beats for now

write lika lyricist//

meditate before droppin like a voodoo priest//[/quote]

hey bitch u betta watch ur step fore u disrespect me ,i might be d one to close d casket on ur brainless ass.how u gonn tell me u luv my rhymez n say somn diffrnt here.i know ur dumb but i never dissed u,tellin traez he like awoof,u no be naija boy,like say u know no how things be.4 ur info,i never talk say i want drop album,as an emcee u keep developin urself even when u got a deal,the aim is to practice on as many beats as possible. and El what u mean 2cents u servin d beats or wat? idiot lil jon,dre, which one u done see b4,big el na ur hand this guy dey fall oh.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2005
    ugo, i got you.i'm hookin you up right now. just a little something to prove the panthers and the stans wrong. e yo! panther, holla @ a nigga man, teach me a thing or two :-). ugo, i need your e mail add so i can holla at you real soon.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited January 2005
    whut up el,my email ad iz [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email].

holla @ cho boi!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2005
    just listened to ur beats. i think the second one: cord is much better and i'm feelin it. i wouldn't mind u sending me some beats. peace.

[quote name="Big_EL_Soulbrotha"]PPL!!!! i've uploaded a few demos on acidplanet.com my id is

BigEL tha SoulBro

feel free to listen, leave a review and a comment, here or over there.

if you want anyone you hear, feel free to ask.

thats the link, hope it works...[/quote]
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2005
    i got y'all both. gimme a little time though like a week or so. peace.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    yo i got to apologise to y'all, i've finished the beats (1 for trae and 2 for ugo) but i've been havin trouble uploading the pack on yahoo (they a bit largish) but i'm still workin on it and i'll get them to y'all as soon as possible. dont hold it against me bruh! one!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    meen we need real hiphop dawgs like u in 9ja..and im glad u in lag just like me..i would appreciate if u can send a beat dat off da easy 2 ma email addy..4 show we all gat da glory 4 a tight beat dat gives birth 2 a tight [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] is da email addy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    am hungry for those beats brotha, check out my lyrics on this site Ceefour is the name.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited February 2005
    yo Big_El, glaD TA hear from u. almost tot u 4got bout d beats,gud to know u done em,and cant wait to get em.so hit me soon as i can av em...peace dawg!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    yo, ugo and trae, to make things much easier for me right i could send y'all the FL data file for the beats, its usually much smaller than and mp3 but you have to have FL Studio 5 or it wont work, if you've got that holla and make this thing a little easier for me. Peace!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    thanks for the beat bro. but teh problem is i dont even got an FL studio 5 on system nor any beat programme for that matter.my system at home aint even connected to the internet. i'll tell u what since we're both base din Abuja why not we hook up and i can feel the beats and possible record with em at ur place. if u're down mail me man, so i'll know what i gott ado. one luv. peace.

[quote name="Big_EL_Soulbrotha"]yo, ugo and trae, to make things much easier for me right i could send y'all the FL data file for the beats, its usually much smaller than and mp3 but you have to have FL Studio 5 or it wont work, if you've got that holla and make this thing a little easier for me. Peace!![/quote]
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited February 2005
    [quote name="Big_EL_Soulbrotha"]yo, ugo and trae, to make things much easier for me right i could send y'all the FL data file for the beats, its usually much smaller than and mp3 but you have to have FL Studio 5 or it wont work, if you've got that holla and make this thing a little easier for me. Peace!![/quote]

Me neither dawg, i dont have FL.but i do appreciate d trouble.while ur tryin i'l still try 2 figure out how 2 get it too.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited February 2005

Me neither dawg, i dont have FL.but i do appreciate d trouble.while ur tryin i'l still try 2 figure out how 2 get it too.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    aiight then, i still got y'all. i have to thank y'all for your patience tho. when they finally come thru, i dont think you'll be disappointed. peace!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    if u look closely u'll see a lot of purple hearts stuck to my chest

am on top of d game cos i've been blessed

and dis to dem rappers who cant ryme

better stop cos itz a crime

i posses a distinct unique word PLAY

am more than what a billion words can say

i cant be described

itz like tryin to get a diamond divided

only i ca bring the rain

adding spice to tha game

wana battle me u must be insane

i get down and dirty

let me know wen u ready....

holla bacc am good!!!!!!

check my recent posts and u'll see a record of unique word PLAY
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited February 2005
    tsup eL i got a new address 'case of when ur ready send d beats here [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]...aiighht..thnx 4 ur effort.....

peace out.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2005
    All you do is run ya mouth as if ya gat some'n lordmuzuzu..

i kept to silence coz i was try'nna figure u out o'wight....

now u's a looser coz u's beggin for beats.....

i gat u on da hook-up and dis time, ain't gonn be easy to skip ma tunnels coz it's deep....

i mean da room all know lordmuzuzu is da illest rapper dat speaks in web tunes.....buzz............ :lol: now he's beggin,mouldin for some nad'dem beats from da web,(not so disrespectful,downloaded from da web)how could u drop from being a star to a pranksta.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................see dis lines ?,thicker than ya telling.you look like an ass-hole but notwithstanding am'a send some tunes like some good afro hip-hop beats to ya box. oh...i forgat are you nijja?coz i am.ha! ha!!thought you were from jamaica coz ya name speaks more of a caribean.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    ugougo
    edited March 2005
    sup big_El, i think i figured a way u can send me dem beats. try this : u shud just compress d file,by zipping it(use winzip,if u dont av it on ur pc,just download it,winzip.com) and then send it so,i'll unzip 4rm my end and feel it. and also u can convert d file 4rm its original format 2 a media file on mpeg,then e-mail it as well. i hope u get it rite..........holla back