u do the math

encravement of art on pavements like cavemen/ scribble my name in, for rememberance incase there's failin/ grab hold of iron railings and face the new cat on this board. pliz post replies and tell me what u think. dont mind the bars, i already know.

encravement of art on pavements like cavemen/ sribble my name in for rememberance incase there's failin/ grab hold of iron railings then face the

hells of satan/ darkness prevailin, its rainin cats and dogs/ even if they plan and plot, i'll still rap 4 props/ then of course i pause 4 a round of applause(cliche`)/ ........but is all silence/ cats is tryin to fight it with all muscle fibres/ flippin their eyelids in pretence that they cant sight this/ as if i aint write it precise/ but at the back of their minds they recite/ my rhymes thats phat llike cellulite/ when i grab the mic, i pierce those earlobes as my form of autograph/ so all the math is calculated back to the basics of rap/ whats next, award respect, best deserved/ curse reversed now im blessed with words of wisdom cause im wise/ even if they criticize, i still grint the size of those that price my rhymes as cheap/ deep they might not be when sight dont see/ weak freestyle emcee but my style stayfree/ not as in like menstrual pads/ but from the blood baths of rap, on battle fields/ smacks get spilled if your raps dont appeal/ fact is, i rap this, cleans wackness like baptist/ and if a cat dis, i react quick and leave oil stains on his fabric/ coz im phat[/i][/b]