My lips swirling this cold raps

My homies twirling as we sold wraps

Settled my debts, paid my dues

Now I await d change,

Step outta my shoes

Hiphop is beautiful

Gave her my soul &

She pays betta than d devil do

Wat up AHH...luving d change. Dis is where it started & it feels good to be back

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Next up for a redesign is the forums. I know there's a lot of people waiting for something to happen here so let's get it started.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2012
    whats the deal ?

why even the whackest bitch hating on you

put it in your own words, i hear what they saying is it tru?

dudes wont even tempt me the mood

i hold bars heavy, try n rip a ventricle

i dont even sweat it too, try a chemical

or maybe a 4 fifth, gore spit, and maybe a medical

its suicide, this do or die, my rap aint even human lie

but you decide, these tools kill n bide

i sheath enuff text on ahh turn it into a nucle-AHH

fully armed im truely charmed they want to duel me sonned

im cool, b slumped, shoot these bombs and move thee cunt

to exile, fuck with em like a new sex style

walk the first 8 mile, then get a tupe' and death by this text style

itll never work out, you got crew that hate you,

a home that dont represent you

you a juvenile or criminal

on blunts, the hustle must neglect you

so i stay moved, no time to stay too,

if i blaze its essential, might light up a brain tomb

reasons they prevent you, my body language extra terrestial

look to the stars or COM ports plugged with they blue tooth,

its the rain god, they say, hey ZEUS

but my name truce, and i rep zones where they tame dudes

so when i came out on top, they had to recognize the game,"that aint you"

two guns fallecio, you fail xion, tell the tale, they lay eggs he on

ring finger, do it even glow, what sense he on

look to the game, they say what benz he on

girls need dating services, what dance she on

you can walk her to the wedding, money tempts the bitch though

but fuck it, i move trials, phone dial, you get no response...foul

yapping the zone style, like you noticed when you hiding your homes, wow

i might come to the hood, nowhere to chill, i might go out n son the hood

nothing to feel, small change, relax with the hood,

raise your cup, n get some for the good

one.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2012
    Steady, lord wants a ready execution. Incendiary demolition for a drop dead exquisite exposition.Full course composition. First on a force but the mission was to stick realistic impression with a spark for vision!Never alone so what is the solution to the freak technique. Love fresh breeze making decisions. Direction focuses on robustness of fixtures by meditation; conceive cases critically concise- creatures of the future have to measure the pressure.It is almost precise texture. Perfecting poking on some nectar. Hope for better- brighter days. Ways are just ways. People have to do tasks to get paid.

Get some made and set some saved. Stand so brave to overcome the damn bad days.It is simple to withstand the feeble throws. You move and shake to incredible flows for magnificent people. Art is never little but lethal. Mind's pivotal emancipation,chemical imitations and physical correlation advances impacts- opening corridors for diversity. Mystery is what you need to leave, make or take from the gallery. A fusion of memories revisits the totality of a multi-sensory diary evoking vitality . An over weight guest lost calories looking around. This is beyond getting down to a sound. Put the body in a compound called party's profound normality. Where all possibilities never eludes parity! Accept the exuberance of clarity. Keep it up- Reality demands the man to be fit for the bop.Practice proper pop perfection. Working with people needs less deception. Conception detection arouses attention- the adequate affection. It is just life and art that can put shock in the motion.One side, there is commotion and the other side has the edge for innovation. Jump in the verve ocean. Establish your gumption is for a function -Avoiding corruption, controlling connection with motivation is just a start to creation. Divulging onto a path of domination and ego determination. Chances masters stands to be an action. The funk passion. Two men tussle for pension. Break meek easy boxing and retention of tension. Let opposition realize oppression. Little rabbit with whole portions. Volcano eruption amends nothing but options- a hop for purification- the next generation's commodity orientation. land penetration, planned resources for efficiency in every occasion. Realism incurs no losses. Cooperation bosses have a life time of surprises monitoring the prices. Taxation- the prices rises as more activities demand stabilization. Bugs rests on nuts cavity.Dedication, the truth, strategy and fallacy . Actuality of vanity
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2012
    [quote name="illexicon"]Steady, lord wants a ready execution. Incendiary demolition for a drop dead exquisite exposition.Full course composition. First on a force but the mission was to stick realistic impression with a spark for vision!Never alone so what is the solution to the freak technique. Love fresh breeze making decisions. Direction focuses on robustness of fixtures by meditation; conceive cases critically concise- creatures of the future have to measure the pressure.It is almost precise texture. Perfecting poking on some nectar. Hope for better- brighter days. Ways are just ways. People have to do tasks to get paid.

Get some made and set some saved. Stand so brave to overcome the damn bad days.It is simple to withstand the feeble throws. You move and shake to incredible flows for magnificent people. Art is never little but lethal. Mind's pivotal emancipation,chemical imitations and physical correlation advances impacts- opening corridors for diversity. Mystery is what you need to leave, make or take from the gallery. A fusion of memories revisits the totality of a multi-sensory diary evoking vitality . An over weight guest lost calories looking around. This is beyond getting down to a sound. Put the body in a compound called party's profound normality. Where all possibilities never eludes parity! Accept the exuberance of clarity. Keep it up- Reality demands the man to be fit for the bop.Practice proper pop perfection. Working with people needs less deception. Conception detection arouses attention- the adequate affection. It is just life and art that can put shock in the motion.One side, there is commotion and the other side has the edge for innovation. Jump in the verve ocean. Establish your gumption is for a function -Avoiding corruption, controlling connection with motivation is just a start to creation. Divulging onto a path of domination and ego determination. Chances masters stands to be an action. The funk passion. Two men tussle for pension. Break meek easy boxing and retention of tension. Let opposition realize oppression. Little rabbit with whole portions. Volcano eruption amends nothing but options- a hop for purification- the next generation's commodity orientation. land penetration, planned resources for efficiency in every occasion. Realism incurs no losses. Cooperation bosses have a life time of surprises monitoring the prices. Taxation- the prices rises as more activities demand stabilization. Bugs rests on nuts cavity.Dedication, the truth, strategy and fallacy . Actuality of vanity[/quote]

That was ILL bruh..i got no analogy to explain the rawness
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2012
    some real dope shyt from all the above, good to be back damn...

check, check, check

the lesson im injecting causes indigestions...

I spit disecting breadrens running to reverens hopin for blessings...

go to the essence mould your direction folding in seconds...

notice the method any questions?so many on the death list...

my aparatus,on the tip of mount everest...

heard the beat once smoking blunts was hooked ever since...

wrote books with scripts in AHH archives,pokin sharp knives...

thru your skin like illusionists...when you enter best know who to diss...

and who not, the movement...stays alive, I stay hot...

2012 the age where we slaves are meant to die, aliens in the sky we change the plot...

by keepin a close eye the third eye, beyond the space where birds fly...the end is near...

so many tears just to get us here, ignorance and fear, leaving us inpaired...mentally...

its sad what people have to bare, if you aint prepared, left behind like opportunities...

sleep in cemetaries with gold jewellery, foolishly and sloppyly dropping shit loosing me...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2012
    cool!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2012
    I remember days when I used to log on and couldnt keep up with the new posts... Mods and admin come up with a stratergy to revive these boads... 1
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2012
    Word Rus! They better do something!