I am eternal

Obtuse medium

Underhand exhibition

Acclimated ruse

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2011
    Damn... Wats happenin 2 AHH, where is couz n seraph. I mean this forum use 2 b so hot that hell looks lyk the iceland. How we gon let a piece lyk this go without commenting. Thaddeus am luvin the imagery. Rilly nice piece.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2011
    Damn... Wats happenin 2 AHH, where is couz n seraph. I mean this forum use 2 b so hot that hell looks lyk the iceland. How we gon let a piece lyk this go without commenting. Thaddeus am luvin the imagery. Rilly nice piece.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2011
    interesting take on religion and how our chosen "mediums" and pastors guide us in all sorts of directions such that it gets confusing who is who and what is what.

scattering flock in all directions,

tools being emotional erections

blinding sight so we don't question

where is God?

I wish i could make half much sense as you do using two words and three lines.

Honour

Pfungwa Kizito

ps: are the three line stanza a reflection of the trinity or of the three main religions?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2011
    ps: are the three line stanza a reflection of the trinity or of the three main religions?
    It changes every day, so your guess is as good as mine.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2011
    i thought the threes where an interesting dynamic to your piece!

With the hope that we can get some activity back on the site.. please comment on at least two other pieces.

Blessings

Pfungwa
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2012
    This might help. www.near-death.com

English language is so abstract. Though this poetry might appear witty, but I think the abstract words are its impediment. Not enough imagery which I think is what makes poetry interesting. By the way, Before you jump into conclusion, you might want to let your inner self find the truth instead of allowing your ego do what It knows best.