UNDERGROUND.INC>>THE KING OF MIXTAPES

d2d2
edited November 2009 in Nigerian hip hop
yoh! hommies wats up,i just cooked up the mixtape in my studio for all yall...........

UNDERGROUND.INC

presents

KING OF MIXTAPES

STARRING>>>fecko tha mcee,teckzilla,str8buttah,kaliphate b-elect,illbliss,mode 9,AQ,

rogueman,wutang clan,nas,canibus mosdef,epmd,GZA,krs one,yung gunz,c flo,R.A tha ruggedman,

EL-P,company flow,terry tha rapman,d2 tha verbalswordman,kurupt,wc,pete rock,redman,

mobb deep.

am giving a 100 bucks of cds for free,so if u need one send your phone number and text it to my mail @

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email].

am doing this to protect every artist due to pirates.

AM SORRY folks, THE SCANNER I USED IS BAD but the mixtape cover is really clearer and more visible than wat u seeing.

MIXTAPE cover"_++++++

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    Nice one man.Cats need to pay more attention to this here.Indie shit but r you going to compensate the artists on the compilation or is it some kinda free promo?? drop the knowledge here
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    [quote name="Isotope"]Nice one man.Cats need to pay more attention to this here.Indie shit but r you going to compensate the artists on the compilation or is it some kinda free promo?? drop the knowledge here[/quote]

my thots too cos m wondering if its 4 sale, then dude is a pirate. so be real son and holla at me cos i wld want one too.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    d2d2
    edited November 2009
    u dudes funny,ive been doing dese wayback just 4 da luv,its 4 free.so send me a mail,text me ur number and ill call u.

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]