intelligent girls

dudes how many of ya is intimidated by intelligent girls,

question is would you date a girl who is ya equall or one who you slightly smartter than.

do rich successfull girls knock ya game down, or do you prefer the hoodlums ,easy to coax to bed. yebo yes, tell me gents

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    Cor, I doubt men will openly admit being intimidated by intelligent girls, but I know most men are. But that's probably cuz a lotta girls nowadays are airheads, men are no longer used to a mental challenge when it comes to talking to a girl :twisted:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    seraph you right , i think we guys are just too macho to even consider females as equals, hey i read your stuff and i know you got to be intelligent to be that deep, so if you can share, how can you say men have treated your intelligence, does it scare them, or allure them. i know this will sound silly, but if i want easy sex i will prowl on an empty vessel, if i want a relationship the girl got to be deep.i wont lie i also get intimidated by the you know who, but i also think its impossible to date a girl who is better than you in all aspects, for you to entice her you need to have a slight edge over her.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    but the truth is, girls who are intelligent act unintelligent just for their man to feel intelligent, it's instinctive sometimes. i like ma woman intelligent or she'll bore me to hell. thank god ma woman is intelligent.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    sounds degrading but true, i also like them smart others am go hit and run, but why do they have to laylow just so a man can look like he on top of things (funny), its really a man's world i suppose.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    it is a man's world but it is nothing without a woman. i have seen a set war break out in my school because of a woman. why will a man use his last saving to buy a flashy car? for mobility sake, think again. backtrack. the male childs' esteem is always low compared to that of the female that's why i think he runs for a female that will help his complex and makes his ego show. the male hates to appear intimidated that's why relationships where the female is the richest or more popular are always rocky and doesn:t last.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    i see your pespective, very correct man!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    [quote name="apopyalips"]the male hates to appear intimidated that's why relationships where the female is the richest or more popular are always rocky and doesn:t last.[/quote]Thats very true...I like my gal intelligent though!...she easy to analyze and understand situations which would have been a mountain if she wasn't intelligent!!!...it becomes a burden when a man has to always think for his woman jus' because she can't get her brains together to make easy decisions...it doesn't feel right.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    i must of been high, that was a lot of gib
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited February 2010
    [quote name="Poetic Seraph"] men.... mental challenge...... talking to a girl :twisted:[/quote]

I'm sorry,i was just solving PI...turns out it's pecan.

..now what were you saying about a mental challenge...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    It's hard to see a woman trying to use her intelligence to intimidate, rather they use it to impress their partner who sometimes thinks she's flirting with the other guys. The man wants to be approved while the woman wants to be validated.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    the man wants to be approved, while the woman wants to be validated :D

makes me wonder, but to be honest you cant conquere whats greater than you,

if a girl is more intelligent, she will read ya skims like an open book,

look at the females you dated and ask yaself how many are as sharp as you. :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    [quote name="apopyalips"]It's hard to see a woman trying to use her intelligence to intimidate, rather they use it to impress their partner who sometimes thinks she's flirting with the other guys. The man wants to be approved while the woman wants to be validated.[/quote]

That's a very good point. I don't like it when anyone has to front their intelligence though, man or woman. I love intelligent women though. Talking to a dummy is frustrating.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    @ collenius. I think intelligence is one of the least thing when it comes to attraction. Proximity effect can't be set aside when the topic of attraction is discussed, the attributes like intelligent, brilliant, Is inputed to a partner after hooking up, not before. I've never seen a person say that her partner is not intelligent.the Personality of a person is what people get attracted to regardless of his/her intelligence. U can be attracted to a person because she's athletic or because she can dance so well, or even cook so good. The problem here is how intelligence is measured, scholastic intelligence or lingustic intelligence is always regarded as the ultimate, while there are people who may not be good in that area but in physical intelligence, they are outstanding. The traditional way of measuring intelligence qoutent is erronious as it doesn't measure other aspect of intelligence that's not scholastic. What we really show off here is scholastic intelligence to a degree but that doesn't mean we have a magnificent personality. I've dated couple of accountants, and their intelligence with number always humble me but then, it gets boring when they are not adventitious or at list share on some of my interests which could be, sports, religion, politics, music and innovation. Just my opinion
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    I want to also add that a woman can appear attractive when she's perceived as a trophy lol. Proximity effect plays greater as people like to date those who are close to them, it could be someone in your department, school, same blog, church, office, someone u met on the plane, youth service or neighborhood, or in the same industry as in the case of musicians and actors
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    interesting set of views, but question is how pivital is intelligence to a person's character.

yes when you hooking up you are only interested in the visible, which is really the physical aspect of things.

but even you apopyalips cant deny that never once in ya life have you not be putoff by fly babes with low IQs, yes you will lay her if you want , but thats just how far it goes. you see before you even make a move on a babe you study her, so you now where to coax her. forinstance if she likes jazz then you will probably do some research on jazz so you look like the perfect dude., with that all am saying is sharp chicks are a challenge, cause they are unpredictable.i have imbibed some of your points and i must say they are very enlightening
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2010
    jus caught this discussion lol n thought it'was interesting n wanted to give my 2 cents.

I gotta agree with apop about approval and validation dats da cornerstone of relationships,abt intelligence i have to say thats relative to be honest depending on how u see it,For example i know a friend of mine this dude is got degree and all dat sh"t dat would qualify one as "intelligent" but dude don't have a ounce of common sense in him on the other hand his gal is got bags of it even though she stopped schooling at high school,mind this doesn't mean i think she is not intelligent,No i'm jus trying to describe the different scales u culd use to measure it.

Now we know its a mans world n dudes do get intimidated if a gal is more "educated" than him(coz if u go further in school pple translate this as the person is more intelligent n this isn't necessarily the case) and gals know this n like u said they dumb it down but anyway when u met someone first time like my man irv says "Your meeting my representative if i like u u might get to meet the real me lol" so to a certain extent u can neva judge unless u obviously know the person more intimately.What i'm getting to is that we all want to be stimulated but we all different if u want a trophy wife then obviously get the ditzy gal who can be the eye candy but if u want to more than that then get sommeone with more substance about them.So intelligence is pivotal as a add on to the physical attraction coz i neva heard of someone attracted to someone coz of their IQ score lol except Sheldon Cooper of course lol