Belief it or not silverbird will ....

edited November 2009 in Nigerian hip hop
Silverbird will be starting off on the 1st of oct.live in Awka Anambra state But first With the radio rhythm 94.7 then the tele.AIT is already on in enugu.if u need any of their services for promos or adverts just hola at me eastvilla is so hot now

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    Silverbird comin' thru'. Good news for peops in the east of Nigeria, definitely an oppurtunity for artists and businesses to get that word spread. Don't miss this bus!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    too much pride brings down fall, some radio station over here taught dat they have arrived. not knowin dat da best is yet to come, now DAAR and SILVER BIRD are here they are no where to be found. cosmo and their crew shld come and kiss my assssssss.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    [quote name="prodigalangel"]too much pride brings down fall, some radio station over here taught dat they have arrived. not knowin dat da best is yet to come, now DAAR and SILVER BIRD are here they are no where to be found. cosmo and their crew shld come and kiss my assssssss.[/quote]

Wouldn't want to start up any battle here but you actually need to get ur facts right. For long the East did not have any standard entertainment outfit in terms of radio or even a TV station. Late 2003, Cosmo FM radio station stepped in and the story changed. The entertainment revolution which has been experienced in the East in the past five years was possible cos of Cosmo Fm. Any artist from the East who has had any form of musical success between 2003 and now, owes a lot of that to Cosmo FM.

Talk about who's better and who's not-2 years after inception, Cosmo Fm was rated the 2nd best radio station in the country.i dont want to go into other numerous awards that have been won by their individual presenters.

Right now, Raypower Enugu does not broadcast for more than 15 hours a day. Streaming from Lagos most of the time and shit.Raypower right now is made up of a lot of cats from Cosmo Fm.Expect the same thing when Rhythm kicks off. Now i think u know who's better.

If there might be any seeming competition out there, maybe Rhythm but Raypower, dude, i dont dig wackness.

We all know the prob of Cosmo Fm- the EFCC and all of that. Pride? for what???

Now u know,Cosmo Fm didnt close because other radios came up or whatever else u think. Respek large!

For all the wackness u admit it,

Unconciously because your rhymes are uncommited-Bionic
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    Cosmo held it down for ages and banged all the way to Enugu to Lagos,i mean Lagos guys needed to connect with Cosmo to be heard East side.who do you think blew up Nigga Raw?

dont mess with that...RESPECT!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    happy for ma east peepss... we doing globall...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    Lets watch & see people...