PSQUARE GETS 5O,MILLION......

edited November 2009 in Nigerian hip hop
if u have watch the new psquare [danger] then u will know that their new album is dropping in oct.of which they have sold 50 million naira to a marketer...big money big bag so watch out

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    i saw it on linda ikeji's blog. them boys are gettin so paid, that aint their fault, its da lords making, da album is finally out in stores. and i love them packaging. yall shld expect to see some mouth waterin videos u know how they doo. congratssssss to square records
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    what has this got to do with our hiphop? apart from their break dancing anyway.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    besides, i hrd the album and it is d expected xerox that they bring to d table again. if only ppl wld wake up and recognize d realness in hiphop.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    Not like they bring s**t to the table, but I was impressed by the 'danger' video, and I thought they sounded improved, judging by that same song, prolly due to some overseas exposure or somethin'. Definitely a better refined set...nuff said.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2009
    word has it that their marketer is cursing them cos the album didnt sell isht! people are already tired of the xerox thing i mentioned earlier. real heads step up to the plate abeg.