Did Mode9 indirectly diss MI.(LISTEN)

Comments

• 17 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    Of course he dissed M. I would love to see a little lyrical exercise between the 2, although i know mode would tear him up.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    aint hrd d song yet but ppl been stylishly mumblin bout it. :mrgreen:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    It doesn't really have to go down like that does it? I heard the track and don't really see any direct attacks, and you modey is always taken shots at random. But there's a line at the end of the 1st verse, "and your just a generic version of lil' Wayne". Well, even with that, I don't still feel it's a subliminal.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    speaking of little wayne doesnt M.I sound like m?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    sup mr rehd, where have u been?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    Heard an M.I track called "Someone wants to die"(or some shit), some say its a reply to Mode's subliminal(if it is), track was hot!! I thot Mode would kill him but, dudes I no sure again oh..
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    personally i think mode 9 was saying the truth and mi is a ********wack rapper his lyrics are horrible and his is flow extremely bad :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    m.i is good but he shldn't dare mode nine,hmm
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    Purists would stick with Modo but these things...you can never tell.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    [quote name="naenae"]personally i think mode 9 was saying the truth and mi is a ********wack rapper his lyrics are horrible and his is flow extremely bad :lol:[/quote] word is bond
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    @ apops:coming to LYNCH TOWN this weekend hope to catch up wit you homes...so much to talk about.

buzz you once i get in

peace!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    i haven't heard the songs, but u guys shouldn't be quick to say modenine is gon murder m.i..after all m.i.'s latest album is far better and sold more than nine's and as far as am concerned i think m.i has an edge over 9.don't 4get m.i. is a new guy and there are still lots of stuff his gon come up with.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    U CATS SHUD GET UR FACT SRAIGHT, MODE IS NOT DISSIN M.I AND NEITHER IS M.I DISSING MODE. MODE WAS DIRECTLY HIS DISSES TO GHETTO P, HE EVEN NADE IT CLEAR IN THESECOND VERSE, WHILE D M.I'S TRACK "SOMEBODY WANTS TO DIE", WAS TO A CAT CALLED ICEBERG SLIM. ICEBERG SLIM CALLED OUT M.I'S NAME IN A SONG CALLED "Mr International". so abeg nodey spread rumor bout no beef between two buddies.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    actually the ''generic version of lil wayne'' stuff, to me, don't sound like a diss to M.I, I guess Mode adapted that from somethin from Eminem or eric sermon.. forgotten. plus Somebody's gotta die of M.I is basically and directly to Iceberg Slim..

Guess both 9 and m.i have got smooth relationshipbut incerely i hate this new track from Modenine...i guess the uy's switching gears nw.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    [quote name="hilaryjumbo"]U CATS SHUD GET UR FACT SRAIGHT, MODE IS NOT DISSIN M.I AND NEITHER IS M.I DISSING MODE. MODE WAS DIRECTLY HIS DISSES TO GHETTO P, HE EVEN NADE IT CLEAR IN THESECOND VERSE, WHILE D M.I'S TRACK "SOMEBODY WANTS TO DIE", WAS TO A CAT CALLED ICEBERG SLIM. ICEBERG SLIM CALLED OUT M.I'S NAME IN A SONG CALLED "Mr International". so abeg nodey spread rumor bout no beef between two buddies.[/quote]

Thank you...very well said...don't start anything you beef mongers!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    I Hope they aint goin go round dissin each other cos i got word from da grapevyne bout a possible beef brewin btw em.. word , cos one of my homies was on the scene when tempers were flared.... doesnt have to go down like dat cos i respect both rappers, mode for keepin it real with hiphop when evryone else was sellin out and M.I for bringin some new flava 2 the game. word!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    Even if they were to start dissin, it might seem they're trying to use the 'beef-for-publicity' tactic which would look played out. Mode might not even come out of it unscathed, the public might think he's an overgrown kid employing such methods for his buzz (remember M.I has got their attention now). It aint even RuggedMan, and M.I aint a bad rapper anyway, not like Modo 'll get slayed or anything, but he might get knocks on his image for that. These two dudes is cool, ma 'pinion.