edited August 2009
    lol...nice 1 wreck

CHECK.....

do we need 2 post 2 ne1??? or its self-post

my bad...its time zones....
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    im a *fiendish foe that hunts*...ur*weakish flows 4 lunch*

u should have *pre-consoled for once* ur brain if,it dangerous 2 *speak b4 ur tongue*

u done did it...and now... ur only *single hope's 2 run*

u joined on boxing day...ironic how u cant *even throw a punch*......

now u fukin wit the *tyrant of mobs*..whos fate is *aligned wit stars*

me??wreck-in-eyes(recognise) u ill???

.....not even if i saw u in person.. *dyin of SARS*

so remember wat i spit it is clever...ull even *insist im better*

while u like diahharea...ur in dire need of gettin ur *shit 2gether*

u *straight soft*.... but im hopin u hvnt yet quit ur *day job*

cuz all these yrs uv been writin obvioulsy hasnt *paid off*

fuck the skeletons in ur closet...i roll wit wit a *legion of crips*

thatll battle... *till u cease 2 exist*.......ill make this the *season ull quit*

cuz honestle bitch....... ive seen better rhymes cum from joaqiun *pheonix's script*
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    this kid think he got skills SPITTING JAZZ??? i'll give you tha BEATING of ya lifetime like an AUTO-BIOGRAPHY OF HIPHOP DANCE

So you still think you're near my level ? :lol: :lol: :lol:just keep lying to yourself like UGLY ACTORS AT MIRROR STANDS

seriously kid all the shit you spit out ,is ' MORE PLAID OUT" than Styles of Stripper Costumes in the 70s

and quit that shit about VOCABULARIES cos ON THAT SHIT ya VEMER TROYER self will 'LOOK UP TO ME' like the Height of the Heavenlies

Now take this as an advice cos You're prolly going end up being SHOT, SNITCH wit ya Shitty Stupid Attitude

and be quick to Bow before the king

cos My SKILLS YOU CAN NEVER TOUCH WITH A LONG POLE like the ELASTICITY OF THE LATITUDE

GET THAT???

I don't think so!! ya piece strings of words and call it multi syllables this BITCH call PRO is RIDICULOUSLY PITIABLE

Each time he tries to rap,Pro is like a MEXICAN RANCH OF MATADORS cos he is CONSISTENT with BRINGING BULLS

NEED-I-POP-6-BARS to Break this PRO into Irredeemable smithereens Like when You accidentaLY-DROP-A-GLASS

I can outdo yo wherever ,little piece of shit. cos Ya 'STYLE' IS A PIECE OF CAKE like When EATING CHOCY FLOWERS
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    Pro:
    im a *fiendish foe that hunts*...ur*weakish flows 4 lunch*

u should have *pre-consoled for once* ur brain if,it dangerous 2 *speak b4 ur tongue*
    Nice intro and multi setup here, No actual punch but good for an opener..
    u done did it...and now... ur only *single hope's 2 run*

u joined on boxing day...ironic how u cant *even throw a punch*......
    That was sick.. props..
    now u fukin wit the *tyrant of mobs*..whos fate is *aligned wit stars*

me??wreck-in-eyes(recognise) u ill???

.....not even if i saw u in person.. *dyin of SARS*
    Becareful with using prison concepts in your verses - they're over played.

And the multi's: TYRANT OF MOBS/ALLIGNED WITH THE STARS/ DYIN OF SARS

Sounds a lil better?
    so remember wat i spit it is clever...ull even *insist im better*

while u like diahharea...ur in dire need of gettin ur *shit 2gether*
    Haha, dope shit..
    u *straight soft*.... but im hopin u hvnt yet quit ur *day job*

cuz all these yrs uv been writin obvioulsy hasnt *paid off*
    Lol, not much to it but it's alright, needed that hard punch effect to finish the job..
    f*ck the skeletons in ur closet...i roll wit wit a *legion of crips*

thatll battle... *till u cease 2 exist*.......ill make this the *season ull quit*

cuz honestle b***h....... ive seen better rhymes cum from joaqiun *pheonix's script*
    Alright..

Overall: I can see that you know what you're doing and With a little more focus on punches you could make a damn hard battler around here, Could be potentially be the most creative rappers out if you dig a little deeper in your head for those concepts man. Nice work.

Wreck:
    this kid think he got skills SPITTING JAZZ??? i'll give you tha BEATING of ya lifetime like an AUTO-BIOGRAPHY OF HIPHOP DANCE

So you still think you're near my level ? just keep lying to yourself like UGLY ACTORS AT MIRROR STANDS
    Could have been cleaned up a little and reworded..
    seriously kid all the shit you spit out ,is ' MORE PLAID OUT" than Styles of Stripper Costumes in the 70s

and quit that shit about VOCABULARIES cos ON THAT SHIT ya VEMER TROYER self will 'LOOK UP TO ME' like the Height of the Heavenlies
    Never mention the 70's in any verse again.. Just that line could kill your verse.. lol
    Now take this as an advice cos You're prolly going end up being SHOT, SNITCH wit ya Shitty Stupid Attitude

and be quick to Bow before the king

cos My SKILLS YOU CAN NEVER TOUCH WITH A LONG POLE like the ELASTICITY OF THE LATITUDE
    I don't get it? Just the comparison doesn't make sense.. who's the long pole? Him?
    I don't think so!! ya piece strings of words and call it multi syllables this b***h call PRO is RIDICULOUSLY PITIABLE

Each time he tries to rap,Pro is like a MEXICAN RANCH OF MATADORS cos he is CONSISTENT with BRINGING BULLS
    Um.. Na dude..
    NEED-I-POP-6-BARS to Break this PRO into Irredeemable smithereens Like when You accidentaLY-DROP-A-GLASS

I can outdo yo wherever ,little piece of shit. cos Ya 'STYLE' IS A PIECE OF CAKE like When EATING CHOCY FLOWERS
    The first line had a lil potential, just not good enough.. Second line was terrible..

Overall: I don't know what the fuck you've been smoking wreck.. lmao.. I've seen much better shit from you, the battles you had when you first step foot on ahh were rather impressive, You used to be a punchliner - wtf happened? lol.. work on your writing a little more and skip the freestyles until you've found a comfortable style because this verse was all over the place.. You know it too..

Punches: Pro.. Diahreah line.

Personals: Pro.. Boxing day line

Multies: Pro..

Flow: Pro.. no explanation needed.

Metaphors/similes: Neither take it, nothing spectacular from both.

Wordplay: None.

Creativity/Originality: Pro.. Diahreah line - Never seen that flip before.

Vote: PRO
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    Pro-dominant had this all day. Here's my breakdown

Punches: Pro

Personals: Pro

Multies: Pro..

Flow: Pro

Metaphors/similes:Wreck slightly

Vote- Pro-dominant
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    HA HA HA

VOTE: PRO

nah... i think it was a sweep in Pro's favour...

WTF.. Tht was sick Pro..
This discussion has been closed.
African Hip Hop Radio
Advertisement