LISTEN

Lemme begin like the instructions of west African examination council

I come in full circle to uplift the people, i speak with tongue of apostle to them

sense of directions knowledge of pen and wisdom

I'm the ancient knowledge watch my signal, i re incarnate to rock the hip hop turn table

lyrically am inspiring your thoughts and histories, my stereo types explains generosities and poverty

like many pastors with different teachings you have to hear me, i exist in the cell like the sleeping beauty

I live and die for what am believe in and becoming,seeing angels on the ladder in my dream when am sleeping

so God gave me the vision and the power to lead the team to the promised land

Inspector Deejay am not here to play, I course tension when the record dis play,after four and half minutes of this

song you can press re play

to those who are down for the struggle,Men,Women and children cast your in my verse you'll find if thoughtful

cos no one give away that which is vital to him but i give mine, so that you can remember the theme

Pay attention and listen, My manifestation is coming to reality like Jacobs dream

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    I dig this a lot man. Keep up the good work.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    Cool stuff. Keep writing man, you never know.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    [quote name="Aqbar"]Cool stuff. Keep writing man, you never know.[/quote]

Eyo thanxz men. I also wanna use this medium to tell you guys that we are coming with a movement call COUNCIL OF HIPHOP in jos,the capital of plateau in Nigeria were we Believe HipHop started in Nigeria. I will keep you guys posted tym. I am the founder
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    [quote name="Aqbar"]Cool stuff. Keep writing man, you never know.[/quote]

Eyo thanxz men. I also wanna use this medium to tell you guys that we are coming with a movement call COUNCIL OF HIPHOP in jos,the capital of plateau in Nigeria were we Believe HipHop started in Nigeria. I will keep you guys posted tym. I am the founder
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    LISTEN...tight ish yo..i love it..big up man!!