ACHALLE and STEVESLIL VIDEO CD COMING UP SOON

edited November 2010 in Cameroon hip hop
South west's best r n b and soul artistes steveslil and achalle(kora nominee and and winner of start de demain 2006) have come together to release a video cd dubbed CAMEROONIAN DREAM.the tentative date for the official launching of this video cd is on the 30th of may 2009 in Buea.hope u enjoy this duet.the video cd includes feeling insecured,i can,play my tambourine,suzzy,gotta go,and i can remix.hope u buy this thrilling videos

Comments

• 27 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    ^^ and you are?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    "Ngutiboy" = Steves Lil ; right?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    lol @ skeptik n drama. hey if u are steve lil dis ur man dara j.so wats poppin home boy big ups on dat shit man. keep it poppin i hope i get a copy of dat stuff.holla one.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    lol,it's all love but who proclaims himself the best??? i'm hoping it's not the same guy who put this up
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    [quote name="SKEPTIKSTYLEZ"]lol,it's all love but who proclaims himself the best??? i'm hoping it's not the same guy who put this up[/quote]

lol
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    yea thanks for showing love for the game.www.steveslil.com.hope u be at the official launching ceremony in buea 7th june 2009.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="ngutiboy"]South west's best r n b and soul artistes steveslil...[/quote]

what :?:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="StreetDrama-RAZ"]

what :?:[/quote]

lol,thought so too.lol

but i just checked the website. amatuerish but i'm digging it though. dude looks humble and shit,so i'm definitely all for that.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    yo check this extract on the artist biography on the website. i swear i really did roll on the floor laughing

Here goes " The first talent to be signed by BEI label is the RnB/Afro sensation Steve Lil based in West Africa-Cameroon. BEI scouts discovered this 20 year old talent in the dense tropical forest of mount Cameroon".

http://www.steveslil.com/flashsite.html

LMAO. what the fuck?! That's derogatory!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited May 2009
    hmmm skeptik
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="iam"]hmmm skeptik[/quote]

before you get it twisted i'm only quoting what's written there. I happen to find it disrespectful towards the man,that's all
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="SKEPTIKSTYLEZ"]BEI scouts discovered this 20 year old talent in the dense tropical forest of mount Cameroon". [/quote]

:lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="SKEPTIKSTYLEZ"]BEI scouts discovered this 20 year old talent in the dense tropical forest of mount Cameroon". [/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

20 year na that guy look thirty
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="iam"]

:lol:[/quote]

20 year na that guy look thirty[/quote]

Damn iam, lmao :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited May 2009
    :lol: :lol:

street i see that guy all day on myk streets

holdin bitches hands and shit
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    hey haters am ngutiboy one of the promoters of steveslil one of the best rnb singers around cameroon, y'all who say he's not best tell me the best .i think u rather appreciate this fellow cameroonian contributing in the industry.and u who says his website is amateurish.do u own one?try to compare him with other artistes in cameroon.only a few can afford for such websites.try and buy his cd and evaluate him.HE IS THE BIGGEST in R n B
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    [quote name="ngutiboy"]hey haters am ngutiboy one of the promoters of steveslil one of the best rnb singers around cameroon, y'all who say he's not best tell me the best .i think u rather appreciate this fellow cameroonian contributing in the industry.and u who says his website is amateurish.do u own one?try to compare him with other artistes in cameroon.only a few can afford for such websites.try and buy his cd and evaluate him.HE IS THE BIGGEST in R n B[/quote]

LOL! C'mon,ngu boy...lol. I didn't let off one bit of hate so stop messing with me. Maybe when u get enough internet time to take your posts to 10 then we can actually talk about web designs...lol.Ok,back to reality I ain't got nofing against the cat. You as his PR shouldn't get so hotile. It's bad representation. And tell your boy I'll buy his cd anyday. It's all love man
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    thanks for your understanding.let's all try to show love for all cameroonian talents.peace
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited May 2009
    LOL! C'mon,ngu boy...lol. I didn't let off one bit of hate so stop messing with me. Maybe when u get enough internet time to take your posts to 10 then we can actually talk about web designs
    LOL

SHUT UP SKEP

EH nguti boy we no hatin just a lil joke wouldnt do any bad

keep doin ya thang

GREEN RED YELLOW

BUT I KNO U ARE STEVE LIL
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    hey iam,i am ngutiboy,the name steveslil always calls when he's on stage performing.i just decided to use this name as his PR guy and i am his promoter using the email [email="stevefanbase@yahoo.com"]stevefanbase@yahoo.com[/email] to relate to his fans.so dont miss my identity.its all love and peace for cameroon hip hop.y'all can give me your email addresses if u wanna get a piece of this cameroonian rnb boss.u are free to download 2 songs
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    iamiam
    edited May 2009
    ok

but pls stop callin him rnb boss till he gets there
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2009
    [quote name="ngutiboy"]...official launching of this video cd is on the 30th of may 2009 in Buea...[/quote]

what happened?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2009
    Mayne why We gotta keep comin on dis ova n ova.I dont knw bout da otha dude but wat da fuck is Achalle doin on AHH?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2009
    [quote name="R@PDOC"]Mayne why We gotta keep comin on dis ova n ova.I dont knw bout da otha dude but wat da f*ck is Achalle doin on AHH?[/quote]

lmao
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2009
    ^LMAOL.

Maybe cos there isn't an RnB site to rep on,genius. What the fcuk are YOU doing here,btw? You don't got shit to contribute,rapdoc
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited August 2009
    Dawg err body got sumttin to say.c'mon

U wanna know bout ma contribution check str8 on AHH slangs
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2010
    damnn been rollin on d ground readin all dis.gosh.chill it guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: