Zim Hip Hop mix tape..

edited January 2010 in Zimbabwean hip hop
Wat up Fam..

ngatiitei mixtape. It would really go a long way in reviving our culture in Zim..

Im another broke to death emcee and im sure thats a common status of many a skilled emcees. i suggest we put our little together and bring something out. If we cud get a free booth and producer.. (im sure one will read this) we cud go a long way.

Get at me peoples..

Kiz

Comments

• 21 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    Im in
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    Well the free producer part is gon be a problem.... alternatevly we all could talk to a producer kana takawanda and since its free shit and their many peeps on it we could get a huge discount and each and eryone pays for his/her track... could talk to DS (ex MOVIP) and work summin out

another option is doin a compilation album take it to ZMC tho u dnt make that much dough from it they'll send it to every DJ on air

hollah
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    u could talk to my mans out in marondera called kuda his number is 079 23514 and tell him that merlin gave u this number then fill him on your mission he could help u out with the free rap sessions
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    cats need to get at me for real i would love to be a part of hit me at

[email="mduduzi-ess@hotmail.co.uk"]mduduzi-ess@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    Wat u know... the Kuda guy is in... its only an hour to get to ndera from H... so Kizito since you started this you might as well run the show you got a producer now... you can get at me on 0913-239033 and Synik hollah as well so we can get this sh!t poppin
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    we goin nike shopping - let's do it!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    FikFik
    edited March 2009
    How far wit e mixtape?

March 28 2009, mannenderg. All emcees interested. we gotta do sum'n.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    Humbled by the response!!

MUNETSI is in!!! im humbled. let me make a plan then!!

Thanks a lot Merlin good looking out!!

Rus i cud get Synik, by the ears if i have to kat!! and i know he's down already!!

p.s.Emcees PM me your contacts! e-mail add: & Cell #

Again im humbled!

Still open..
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    Been talkin to Battlekat an SA producer and he`s been takin an interest in doin productions on a Mixtape in Zimbabwe so if MCz are for real sumthn can be worked out hey

Peace
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited March 2009
    Yo Prolyfik,if you can get Battlekat in on this then its getting betta and betta!

@ Kizito : Keep this thing moving and tell me how I can help.

One
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    yea bra.. i need a lil help let me get at u just now!!!

Batidza phone mhani!!!

BattleKat Zubz producer BattleKat? Thanks a bill Prolifik...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    We got emcees we got the producers I jus think its high time we start moving
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    Question: kana magadzira mixtape zvogdii? inga wani avana 25 to life vari kuita mamixtape but handisati ndawona a single mixtape on the shelves in spinalong or any other music store for that matter. i think it would be pointless to make a FUBU mixtape, i mean for us by us mc''s. i don't know what the plan is but you best have a great distribution plan at hand. Zim hop has far too long been in the underground. f@!k radio let's move into the mainstream our damn selves
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    im in Qatar right now but i'll b in zim in june, i thnk u guyz have a real vizion here and would like 2 b part ov it. All i know iz, thingz get eazy when u hve talent nd momentum, u clearly hve momentum, by the time ur projectz finishd u'll hve all Zim hip hop headz on ur side, cnt b ignored... hopefully
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    Word Fam.. ndinokumbirawo maPM eyour Cell numbers and ish...

Merlin.. kuda anonge ari kunetsa uyu I think we need a back up Producer...

Synik how bout some of the kats you worked with on your E.P?... FIRST THING IS FIRST.... PM me your contacts....

Pm me your contacts... let get to work on this..

And Merlin... its not for the doe bra... We burn and give it out.. we get airplay.. we feed Zimbabwean heads..

"Yo'll like my kids and im worried about what im gon feed you"_synik... somn like that
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    i can see evrythin is takin shape the producer is there and the hype is there, am juss wondering why bulawayo catts are quiet on this ZION OASIS holla
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited September 2009
    Whats up Guys

How far have you gone with the mIX tApE?.

iN CaSE you need some extra beats i will be happy if you tell me.

its yo boy Phatbeat

Tanzania.

peace.

http://www.myspace.com/phatbeattz
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    ye i cant wait 2 listen hurry up :mrgreen: yo yo 8)

imageimageimage
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    Do you guys still have room on the mixtape. Im a young but skilled rapper and i produce my own music. Im pretty good check me out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbSOJIQnfE
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2009
    okay guys you're taking too long.might as well organise this right? i don't talk much...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    Ndeipi mafero

Is this mixtape still popping off?

Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon?