SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!

This some shit that you only dream about. 4 of my favorite MC's right now coming together to form a super group. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Check this:

Joe Budden

Joell Ortiz

Royce da "59

Crooked I

Check out the joint onslaught. The guys are monsters! Joell Ortiz killed the joint. But its such a beautiful thing!

Comments

• 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2008
    WORD!!!

They got another track called 'onslaught' and there's this new track with just Ortiz & Budden titled move on!

Peep!!!!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2008
    i seen da ishh and listened to it ......n honestly jus feel its a joe budden publicity stunt coz hardest emcee on dat rooster is Royce and maybe Crooked but dats a big Maybe lol
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    kytkyt
    edited December 2008
    Dude come on, Budden is tight on his own and you can't deny that. I think its just a case of 4 of the best but under-rated heavy hitters in the game coming together to give each other support and recognizing they could change the game. Joe has been out there I don't its any stunt.Though IMO Joe was the least stongest on the onslaught track but he still killed it. Thats how powerful a group they are. People might wanna pick out who is the weakest but fuck it its a quartet of dope spitterz, all 4 are monsters!! Cant wait for the next track
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2008
    Hip Hop super group - no doubt!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2008
    Do any of yall have a download link to this ish? Been looking for it all over the web.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    kytkyt
    edited December 2008
    Check youtube hommie
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2009
    I downloaded one of their tracks. Niggas are most definitely ill. I do think its a publicity stunt to help their individual careers. The world need to pay more attention to these cats.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2009
    Joe Budden ft Joell Ortiz_ Nino Bless_ Crooked I_ Royce da 5_9__ - Slaughterhouse _Prod. by Scram Jones

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20514285c7c57514/
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2009
    [quote name="ik-sl!ck"]I downloaded one of their tracks. Niggas are most definitely ill. I do think its a publicity stunt to help their individual careers. The world need to pay more attention to these cats.[/quote]

but then slick thats wusup, they gat mouths to feed(including there's), so its a legitimate hustle to chase the green.

out of that 4, i'll say royce and crooked are the two sickest, no doubt, joe and joel is sick in their own right.

the slaughterhouse track is in Joe Buddens album "Halfway House".

on onslaught

"the best ever on the west unless ur name SHakur" Crooked :D
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2009
    i got the whole thang... the slaughter house mixtape... dame some tight issh... Plus the mood musik.. Joe iz definately underated but hes hard... check out the track Family re-union wer he features Fabulous... en the nigga goes.. "money is the route of all evil i thought// but when i'm broke thats when i usually have the evilist thoughts..." shyt!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2009
    Watched their video titled one. Ill. So far, i fucks with crooked. Dudes delivery and rhyme style is unbelievable. He does it all, multies, punches, name it!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2009
    Aint seen nuttin' on them yet...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited July 2009
    From Crooked I on Slaughterhouse' track by Joell Ortiz, "Move On":

I'll make you a "ghost" like you're part of The Lox"!

WTF!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    looks like these dudes R the hottest out now

never heard crooked or joel oritz flow but imma definitely check em out
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    too sad their album didnt sell more than 25000 copies, its sad how real hiphop get slept on, the album was straight bloody fire from start to finish, everybody came with their best, punchlines, metas and wordplays scattered all over the album, i just couldnt stop listening as soon as i started. But they should switch their storytelling ability up, there's more battle stuff on the track than story telling tracks, but its all good though, album still dope.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    kytkyt
    edited October 2009
    The Microphone beat knocks man. Love that beat. Album is Bizerk! They all went in. They got great chemistry in booth man. They are the shit! There's talk of them getting on Shady. I would prefer they stay indie but will like to hear Slaughterhouse ft Eminem!!!!!! The game will be over
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited December 2009
    [quote name="kyt"]The Microphone beat knocks man. Love that beat. Album is Bizerk! They all went in. They got great chemistry in booth man. They are the shit! There's talk of them getting on Shady. I would prefer they stay indie but will like to hear Slaughterhouse ft Eminem!!!!!! The game will be over[/quote]

for real they do, that will be just what we're waiting for, finally real hiphop getting the attention it deserves, not all this trash on radio. if they ever get to shady and get the opportunity to spit on dre tracks, its basically over for them posers seriously. those guys kill every beat they on. eminem should do it even if its just for royce's sake, its about time, and y'all should check out ortiz's new mixtape "roadkill", that dude is a beast!!.

Royce "have ur clothes looking like they were designed with bullet-holes and shoe prints"!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2011
    i concur those guy dey waka with oxygen tank