HIP HOP 101: The Mixtape

MHPMHP
edited October 2009 in Nigerian hip hop
Yes People! I been busy. Puttin in work on this piece and I think its time I let something out of the bag.

This song is called 'You and Me' feat. Aqbar, P-Rex and Dagreen.

I made the beat myself so have a good listen even download if u want...and tell me what YOU think.

I would welcome any criticism...so hit me!

www.reverbnation.com/mhp

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    Yo! theres no music on your reverbnation page....sort it out!! Cheers.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    MHPMHP
    edited November 2008
    Yo! Sorry about that...will try and fix it.

In the meantime...u could just post your e-mails here and I'ma send em. ASAP
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    MHPMHP
    edited November 2008
    Try this link. It should work. And dont forget to leave your comments here. One

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/918620
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    you and me..str8 up tight..some boom bap ish.hiphop is coming ..loving this
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    I love the beat on 'you and me' the rap is tight, so it's a good track. The first track is a bit too moody for me but what do i know?......Keep banging them out. Hip hop aint dead.....it lives in naija!!.....braaaappppp!!!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    Nice one. Good to see a ph cat doing that real raw stuff i love. Awaitin ya mixtape
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    MHPMHP
    edited November 2008
    @ rapjunkie: The make amends track(the first track) is kinda old...way back last year.

Its the second one...the You and Me song thats the one on the mixtape. Cats around here are lovin' it. So I jus thought I should show y'all a piece of the action! Download if u want. Its all love. Be right back wit some more hot sauce material from the mixtape. Hang in there fellas!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    Yo MHP, the soulful sample on the 'You & Me' joint really took me outta the wilderness, and why should I allow the harmony escape my hears? Feeling dem lyrics too. Kinda reminds me of a joint i've been diggin' off the 'Book Of Proverb'. Keep 'em coming dude!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    MHPMHP
    edited November 2008
    @ Fecko: Thanx man! I'ma keep it comin!

You know we own this! One
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    I'm really feeling the responses you are getting man. In the end, just do you. Peace.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited October 2009
    It had been a while since I listened to this joint, but I stumbled upon it moments ago & gave it two spins & ummm...dunno what to say really...