f*ck soulja boy!!!!!

whats up wit this m*thaf*ka soulda boy?

how could a ni**a give a shout out to d ones who has ruined his ancestor's lives???/

this givz us a picture that most of our brothaz out in europe and usa r still in a f*kin slave port.

shame upon u all who thinkz dat u belong out there.in reality u dont belong there and u r still slaves until u recognize where u r from and what u r.

f*ck b*tch soulja boy, f*ck any black man who thinkz he/she z betta in europe than where u r from.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2008
    Dont sweat it homes. No need to waste your time dissing that fool. He aint worth it. The guys just a kid to talk that trash. Hes not 17, hes actually ten. Wack ass rapper was talking about how 'mixtapes' helped him as an 'mc'. That kid dont know what a mixtape is talkless of being an mc. Damn. Somepeople dont deserve fame!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2009
    [quote name="ik-sl!ck"]Dont sweat it homes. No need to waste your time dissing that fool. He aint worth it. The guys just a kid to talk that trash. Hes not 17, hes actually ten. Wack ass rapper was talking about how 'mixtapes' helped him as an 'mc'. That kid dont know what a mixtape is talkless of being an mc. Damn. Somepeople dont deserve fame![/quote]

you said it and i made it bold....fuck the boy calling himself soulja. i cant wast my rhymes dissing him...he is the worst nitemare as far as music is concern. its such a stupid thing to act stupid and dont give a fuck. that kid knows he is wack and useless as a dog after ejaculation!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited April 2009
    that wack ass ain shit truth be told let him keep talking bout superman and dolls he keeps playing with,in his track
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    sorry guys ? but the one track i like of him. is .Kirs u true the fhone
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2009
    lmfao.damnnnnnnnn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    [quote name="ik-sl!ck"]Dont sweat it homes. No need to waste your time dissing that fool. He aint worth it. The guys just a kid to talk that trash. Hes not 17, hes actually ten. Wack ass rapper was talking about how 'mixtapes' helped him as an 'mc'. That kid dont know what a mixtape is talkless of being an mc. Damn. Somepeople dont deserve fame![/quote]

shit!you said it all,,,,>>>>>soulja bwoy whackest rapper ever,,oh!hold on..is he really a rapper??wtf can we call this ass? :lol:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited January 2010
    [quote name="O.Wonder.Boy"]sorry guys ? but the one track i like of him. is .Kirs u true the fhone[/quote]

YOU ARE SICK HOMMY! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    P.CP.C
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I dont really like em as a rapper, cause his lyrics arent really good.. at all ! but if you enjoy that real music check out my xmas video at digital1radio.com. up tonite ! so peep game. PC